Hi colleagues,
I am testing my codes for output the solution at a point in my numerical
model.
I saw in the library 2 ways to do this task. The first one is to use
VectorTools::point_value() function and the second one is
fe_values.get_function_values().
For the latter function, I am using the code like this:

std::vector<Tensor<1, dim>> temp_solution_re(1);
std::vector<Tensor<1, dim>> temp_solution_im(1);  //as my solution have both
real and imaginary parts
fe_values[vector_re].get_function_values(solution, temp_solution_re);
fe_values[vector_im].get_function_values(solution, temp_solution_im);
for (unsigned int j = 0; j < dim; ++j) {
    solution(j) = temp_solution_re[0][j];
    solution(j+dim) = temp_solution_im[0][j];
}
Which returns the resutls are a vector of 3 component in x,y,z of my
solution,and is the same as using
Vector<double> values (dim+dim);
VectorTools::point_value(dof_handler,solution,point,values);

However, I checked that each tensor temp_solution_re[0], temp_solution_re[1],
temp_solution_re[3] has 3 component in x,y,z direction.
Could you please tell me the meaning of these tensors when we get the solution
by using fe_values.get_function_values() ?
Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Pham Ngoc Kien