Thank you very much for your guidance.
I think that with the H curl conforming element like FeNedelec or
FeNedelecSZ, my solution vector has continuous tangential component, isn't
it?
Thus, Is there some where I can see my vector solution is discontinuous?
Can I check it by visualization?

I think my below question is not related to the topic, but may I ask some
thing about the shape function of FeNedelec or FeNedelecSZ?
My testing codes showed that with those elements, the shape functions
changed the values when the mesh grid changed.
For example, assuming I have a cell that is a cube, whose edge length is 1,
the shape function at the edge is {0, 0, 1}.
For the smaller cell whose edge length is 0.5, the shape function at the
edge is {0, 0, 2}.
I saw it was double every time I reduce the edge length by the factor of 2.
In my limited opinion, the shape function is defined in unit cell over
[0,1]^3, and the shape function should not change when the real cell change
its size.
This problem leads to my solution change when refining the mesh.
I think there should be some idea that we change the shape function values
like this.
Could you please give me some advice?

Best regards,
Pham Ngoc Kien

Vào Th 3, 19 thg 3, 2019 vào lúc 02:22 Wolfgang Bangerth <
bange...@colostate.edu> đã viết: