In one of my side projects I include the library deal.II, but use it only
for reading in parameter files and printing out data in the HDF5 format. I
included it mostly because it is in use in most of my main projects, and
thus it already was available. Furthermore, being able to reuse parameter
files and the rather simple way of storing data were the main reasons for
including the library in this project.
Thus, I was now wondering if that usage is enough to support citing the
library in publications, even though I never use the main features of it?
Thanks!