Hello Deal.II Users,

I want to get the physical (geometry) coordinates for support points on
cell faces. Also I know that there are such member functions that can me
map points between reference and real cells in this link:
https://www.dealii.org/current/doxygen/deal.II/classMapping.html .

However, via the link mentioned above, I only find a member function called
project_real_point_to_unit_point_on_face
<https://www.dealii.org/current/doxygen/deal.II/classMapping.html#a078f4e617fdb287e1dc7a5efa227b0ae>
 (real
to unit) , no functions like project_unit_point_to_real_point_on_face (unit
to real).

Could someone kindly tell me how I can solve this problem?

Regards,

Lex