Hi Bruno,

I would like to use this patch
<https://github.com/ORNL-CEES/mfmg/blob/master/scripts/0001-Enable-ARPACK-in-regular-mode.patch>

to compute the smallest eigenvalues in my case. Could you please let me
know how should I update my source code in the arpack.h header file to
accommodate these changes in the patch.  I understand that I would need to
reinstall dealii after updating the source code, which I am fine with.

When I am using the shift-inverse mode, I am not getting the results
similar to what I would get using the eigenvalue solver in MATLAB or Python
for the same matrix. There is a difference of about 15 to 20 in the
eigenvalues (even when comparing it with the ARPACK solver in Python). This
is the reason that I would want to try calculating the eigenvalues using
the patch you created in regular mode.

Thanks!

Animesh