Dear all,

I am trying to do a new installation of dealii. `make install` exits while
compiling libdeal_II.g.so with ld signal 9. I had a look at this question
<https://groups.google.com/g/dealii/c/Yyd_I0ocXPo/m/8waaQBcDQxwJ> and noted
that this might be due to RAM shortage, but my device has >2 gb RAM. The
output of `free -h` is:
              total        used        free      shared  buff/cache
 available
Mem:          3.7Gi       652Mi       2.4Gi       116Mi       733Mi
 2.7Gi
Swap:         2.0Gi       838Mi       1.2Gi

What can I do to solve this issue? Are there any fixes or is higher RAM is
required?

Thanking in anticipation
Vachan