Dear Wolfgang,

Thank you a lot for the reply! I am trying to implement the Biot equations
for the propagation of acoustic waves in porous media. The equations are
attached in the "Biot .PNG" file. There are two boundary integrals there,
containing information on work, done by external forces on the fluid and
skeleton part of the media. I want to implement fixed displacement boundary
conditions ("BC.PNG")  on a part of the geometry with ID = 2, so I need to
set the displacement components to zero. I was wondering, whether there is
a way to do it similarly to the way it"s done in step-20 example for the
pressure boundary condition (so, in the local_rhs vector).

Please, let me know, if it works so.

Thank you for your support!

With kind regards,
Mariia Bronzova

среда, 29 сентября 2021 г. в 19:23:16 UTC+2, Wolfgang Bangerth: