So, there are two boundary integrals in the formulation and I am trying to
implement them for the case of fixed displacement boundary condition.  The
first boundary integral falls to zero for such a BC, as no displacement
variation is possible in this case. So, I am implementing the second
integral from the second equation. The integral can be represented as in
the BC.PNG file. There are those factors in brackets, assigned displacement
values and variation of the pressure multiplied together:

  *local_rhs*(i) += -porosity*(1.+Q[k]/R[k])
  *d_boundary_values[q]
  *fe_face_values[pressure].value(i,q)
  *fe_face_values.JxW(q);

But the way it is written now it cannot work, as the *d_boundary_values*
term is a vector of vectors (as we have three displacement components). So,
the question is, whether there is a way to treat the displacement
components seperately in this *d_boundary_values* term? Or maybe even a
smarter way to make it work?

Please, let me know. Thank you a lot!
четверг, 30 сентября 2021 г. в 14:28:26 UTC+2, Wolfgang Bangerth: