If anyone wants to borrow my bike, they are welcome to it.

It's a 50cm nashbar touring bike, with clips, drop handlebars with two
sets of brakes, and an obscene number of gears. I am 170cm and find it
very comfortable. I have misc tools for any basic adjustments.

I also have a helmet you can borrow! I arrive Friday.

cheers,
m.