On 29/07/17 08:26, alberto fuentes wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 29, 2017 at 1:55 AM, Dererk <der...@debian.org> wrote:
>> It's really amazing and totally worth trying, but since it costs quite
>> some money (and since I would have to travel ~100KM to get them) I would
>> prefer not to burst into tears seeing, once again, a custom agent force
>> us to drop them into the trash for them to later snaking :P
> Just curious. Couldnt you eat it instead of being thrown away?

Funny _not that funny_ story:
Using the ultimate most immutable poker face, the custom agent asks us
(tin@, really) to show him the stuff, but like he was curious about it
(which I also forgot to mention here that the package is vacuum sealed),
since we were the last on the queue, I thought, naively, "Ok, he's going
to inspect it to see if we have a chance".

Instantaneously, he dropped the package into a bin, without letting us
even react. He didn't offer any choice because it took him a nanosecond
since we handed over the package to get it dropped. It was clear to us
that this was a typical behavior to avoid people attempting or, at least
to be tempted to eat them, etc. But boy.... you should have since how
fast he was, if customs were to behave that fast all the way................

--
No sooner had Edger Allen Poe
Finished his old Raven,