On Thu, Aug 03, 2017 at 08:42:48PM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>I've got a *small* set of Debian-branded USB flash drives with me
>again, as seen at [1]. These are similar to the ones I had at DC15,
>but they're now laser-etched instead of printed as I found that the
>print rubbed off the other type too easily.
>
>I've got two sizes: 8GB USB2 for CAD10 or 32GB USB3 for CAD25
>
>If you'd like one/some, please grab me. First come, first served...
>
>[1] https://www.einval.com/~steve/photos/debian-usb-etched.jpg

Wow, that was quick. Sold out of 32GB sticks already, I'm afraid. Just
8GB ones left.

If you have your heart set on the 32G size (or maybe others?), mail me
and if there's enough demand I can sort out mail order later...

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                st...@einval.com
"...In the UNIX world, people tend to interpret `non-technical user'