hi,

I'm looking for a venue for the next Reproducible Builds summit to take
place at the end of this year, probably in the week starting on November
26th or December 3rd 2018. If you are at DebConf18 and know a venue
which you think could be matching the following requirements, please talk
to me. (Else mail me :)

We need:

- availability at the above mentioned dates from Tuesday to Thursday,
  9am to 6pm
- one big room for 30-50 people sitting in a big circle
- 4-5 breakout spaces (=small rooms)
- the possibility to have an external caterer supply food (or a real
  good onsite caterer...)
- the city should be easily reachable by plane

Thank you.

Oh, and if you're part of the Reproducible Builds team and those dates
don't work for you, please also tell me.

--
cheers,
        Holger