On Tue, Oct 31, 2023 at 10:13:25AM +0530, Sruthi Chandran wrote:
[...]
> If the constraint for any team willing to bid for DC24 is only the team size,
> I would express my interest to be "remote" local orga member (1-2 more Indian
> team members might also join). Less than 10 months is not enough time to plan
> a full fledged event, but if we have more people taking up tasks, it can be
> done.

(sorry for one more side note on this thread, but couldn't resist)

Sruthi, you and the local team did an impressive work on DC23. And everytime I
looked at you people, you had a peaceful expression and a smile on your face,
regardless of the circumstances. In my silent observation, I learned a lot
from you.

That said, I'd strongly support your remote help for DC24, or a nomination
to DC committee, or  who knows, a DPL run :-)

Bests,

--
Tiago Vaz
https://tvaz.cc