also sprach Tassia Camoes Araujo <tas...@acaia.ca> [2015-01-19 18:16 +0100]:
> Just to be super clear: in this new structure, will someone be
> able to participate in DebCamp because it collaborates with
> persons X, Y and Z, considering that face-to-face interactions are
> beneficial to their work, aka Debian, even though they do not fit
> in any sprint?

What keeps those four people from sprinting? All we're asking is for
people to come with somewhat of a plan, not unprepared. Nobody will
force them to stick to the plan once they're here, but not having
any plan when attending may also mean keeping other people from
doing work.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madd...@debconf.org> @martinkrafft
: :'  :  DebConf orga team