also sprach Tiago Bortoletto Vaz <ti...@debian.org> [2015-01-19 19:04 +0100]:
> The point is: what about those who have a non-sprint plan?

So let's avoid the term "sprints" and call it group meetings? If you
really do want to come to DebConf to work on your own packages or
your own pet project, then say so. Why not "schedule" that and see,
maybe it'll attract your future co-maintainers?

> Nobody has said Debcamp should sponsor people without a work plan.
> The question is about those who want to get work done without
> organizing/submiting something in a form of a sprint. Is there any
> objection on this? Can we agree that they are not mutually
> exclusive?

I have no objection. I just think we should frame DebCamp as work
camp and be crystal clear about our expectations.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madd...@debconf.org> @martinkrafft
: :'  :  DebConf orga team