Hi,

----- Mensagem original -----
> De: "Yao Wei" <m...@lxde.org>
> Para: "phil" <p...@hands.com>
> Cc: data-protect...@debian.org, "debconf-team" <debconf-team@lists.debian.org>
> Enviadas: Sábado, 11 de agosto de 2018 21:32:58
> Assunto: Re: [DebConf18] About Personal Data Sent to Government Agencies and
> University for Funding

> Hi,
>
> I was publishing the announcement too haste. Should we do one of the
> followings:
>
> * not sending any personal data to the list
> * have an opt-in list instead of opt-out
>
> The difficulty I mentioned is to reach the minimum we need to report.
>
> Also the data we are providing only has the initials of the name plus the
> country.  But combining the list of Debian developers and other facts
> that's already on the Internet it can still be used to identify an entity.
>
> If they can accept only the aggregated data of nationality I would be happy
> to provide that instead.

i suggest you start doing a list with the speakers, because their names is
already public.
https://debconf18.debconf.org/talks/

After that, you will know how many names you need.
you can ask for people from global team if they agree to give their names.

Best regards,

--
Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana (phls)
Curitiba - Brasil

Apoie a campanha pela igualdade de gênero #HeForShe (#ElesPorElas)
http://www.heforshe.org/pt