On Fri, Aug 10, 2018 at 12:27:39PM +0800, Yao Wei wrote:
> We are requested by National Chiao Tung University (NCTU) and National
> Centre of High-performance Computing (NCHC) for the list of attendees
> along with their nationality for applying fundings.  NCTU also applies
> government funds MEET TAIWAN [1] which they requires such information
> for checking if our event matches their qualification for funding
> (they requires more than certain number of foreign people attending
> the event as one of the requirements).

Is this requirement the same as eCode for VISA [0], which is:

* Come from 3+ nations/regions
* >100 attendees
* >50 foreigner/China, or >30% foreigner/China.

In this case, I think group photo can easily prove that we meet the
requirement. Since NCTU & NCHC also need to comply with Personal
Information Protection Act [1] when receiving such data, maybe group
photo is also better for them.

[0]
https://www.meettaiwan.com/zh_TW/menu/M0000775/%E5%BD%88%E6%80%A7%E5%85%A5%E5%A2%83%E6%A9%9F%E5%88%B6.html?function=9ABFE646EAF7B357D0636733C6861689
[1] https://law.moj.gov.tw/Eng/LawClass/LawAll.aspx?PCode=I0050021