On 2022/08/12 19:00, stefa...@debian.org wrote:
Just a few questions:

* fees - saw quite a sharp increase, what is this made up of?
See the comments in budget.ledger, it's for two things:
1. SPI's 5% cut (which we account in fees)
2. Expected travel reimbursement costs (currency conversion and bank
    fees). A wild thumb-suck, here.

* swag - this is up by 50%, what happened here, did something end up more
expensive than expected?
 From what I can tell, swag cost us twice as much per-person as we
budgeted, but we only provided for 300 people, not 400.

Ah thanks, other than that I'm familiar with the other changes, I'll go ahead and approve the updated budget...

-Jonathan