On 02/23/2018 11:34 AM, Carsten Strotmann wrote:
On 16.02.18 16:12, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:

Well, I think you should wait for confirmation from other folk.

It doesn't really make sense to have a meetup if only three people
show up :).

So far the feedback has not been overwhelming. Maybe May is not the best
time of the year.

Can you post the exact dates again? I am definitely interested and
I think at least Christian would be interested as well.

I need to confirm with Linuxhotel next Monday. If there are not some
more people interested, I need to cancel for May and we should look for
a meeting later in the year

 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
: :' :  Debian Developer - glaub...@debian.org
`. `'   Freie Universitaet Berlin - glaub...@physik.fu-berlin.de
  `-    GPG: 62FF 8A75 84E0 2956 9546  0006 7426 3B37 F5B5 F913

Reply via email to