Hello!

I was wondering what the current status of the affs driver in the kernel is,
did it receive the fixes that Michael(?) was working on? I vaguely remember
there were some issues with larger filesystems or so and that someone was
working on fixing these issues.

Also, I noticed that Roman Zippel actually created an affstools package [1]
back in the day and I wonder whether anyone has any experience with it. In
particular, I'm wondering what »different mkfs.affs« Artem Bityutskiy is
talking about here [2]. Is there an alternative tool for creating and checking
affs filesystems?

If we package it for Debian, it would be possible to create affs partitions
from debian-installer which would be useful for anyone wanting to install
Debian on an Amiga without a Workbench installation on the harddisk.

Thanks,
Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz