John Paul Adrian Glaubitz - 13.06.23, 08:47:11 CEST:
> I was wondering what the current status of the affs driver in the
> kernel is, did it receive the fixes that Michael(?) was working on? I
> vaguely remember there were some issues with larger filesystems or so
> and that someone was working on fixing these issues.

Well I just searched for the large size fixing patches discussed on
linux-m68k mailing list under subject titles "Amiga RDB partition
support fixes":

While I found a steady stream of fixes for affs, including related to
Amiga permission bit handling, quite recent fixes, even in 2023, I did
not found that size fixing patch.

I recalled a discussion where Michael Schmitz talked to Jens Axboe after
I asked whether the patch got in on 2023-08-21. I thought back then it
would have went in, but maybe the last question asked by Jens Axboe did
not get answered?

At least I did not found the patch in git history. Maybe I made a
mistake during search.

I will reply to the other thread and ask again. Maybe it was just a last
question / answer round missing. Or maybe someone else can confirm that
the patch indeed went in.

Best,
--
Martin