Hello,

I have had a closer look at mediathekview.

Sebastian Humenda, le jeu. 15 août 2019 14:57:42 +0200, a ecrit:
> After I had started the application and waited for Mediathekview to load its
> data,
> I got a few buttons announced. In my first attempt,
> I found the "subscriptions" tab and the "tab" key let me cycle between a few
> buttons.
> When I tried to change the tab, the whole application became quiet
> and that didn't change anymore.

It seems that keyboard navigation within mediathekview is basically
almost inexistent or at best broken. Even with sight, I can just not
navigate through the interface.  A lot of elements are also not standard
widgets and do not implement the Accessible interface.  I'm afraid
mediathekview is basically inaccessible, and java-atk-wrapper can not do
anything about it.

Samuel