Hi

Samuel Thibault schrieb am 31.08.2019, 21:30 +0200:
>I have had a closer look at mediathekview.
>
>Sebastian Humenda, le jeu. 15 août 2019 14:57:42 +0200, a ecrit:
>> After I had started the application and waited for Mediathekview to load its
>> data,
>> I got a few buttons announced. In my first attempt,
>> I found the "subscriptions" tab and the "tab" key let me cycle between a few
>> buttons.
>> When I tried to change the tab, the whole application became quiet
>> and that didn't change anymore.
>
>It seems that keyboard navigation within mediathekview is basically
>almost inexistent or at best broken. Even with sight, I can just not
>navigate through the interface.  A lot of elements are also not standard
[…]
Thanks for taking a closer look.  Looking at the GitHub page, it seems as if the
project had more feature request than man power. You could report an
inaccessible widget as an example and mention that this is a generic problem,
but I am not sure whether it would be fixed in the foreseeable future.

Thanks
Sebastian