Hi, There is no way to extract the GTK initial ramdisk image gzip file from the iso file or just place the iso file in /home and have a grub target that I can type in a label for and it just boots?  I kind of wanted a non-distructive method for the iso image so if I say needed to fix something I could boot the iso image to do any fixes or a reinstallation on the main partition if needed.  Nick Gawronski