Chris,

To unsubscribe from any debian list send an email to:

To subscribe do the same thing but use a subject of subscribe.

You'd want to use debian-accessibility-requ...@lists.debian.org with a
subject of unsubscribe to do what you're asking.

Happy New Year from your friendly Debian Accessibility list.

David