Hello Samuel,

I don't even know what you're talking about.  If I knew what your message
meant and how to do it, I'd gladly do it, but I don't understand your
message, someone here must.

It's much too advanced for me.

Could someone here do what Samuel suggested? I think it would turn out very
nicely for everyone.

Thank you,

David