On Thu, Apr 05, 2007 at 06:48:00PM +0200, Johann Hautzinger wrote:
> right ... this one was easy to find ... so easy, that even i found
> it ;-) ... btw: nope ... it didn't help ... tuner=38 was one of the
> tuners i tried ... but thanx for the answer anyway :-)

Just trying to state the obvious :)

> PS. I am still using 2.6.18-4 ... maybe i should change?

It's worth a shot. And running the latest kernel will surely be
appreciated by the ivtv people when you report this bug (I guess).

My PVR-150 replaced a Bt878 card which worked perfectly for years on
i386 hardware. After upgrading to amd64 the thing became unusable (all
kind of buffer underruns), so there certainly may be incompatibilities
with some v4l devices and amd64.

--

 When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

   Daniel Tryba