On Friday 11 August 2017 21:54:53 Alan Corey wrote:

> Is the basic connection working?  Can you ping, ftp, access a web
> server, etc?  Is it just an ssh problem?

ssh works fine, its sshfs that isn't. It was working in June or early
july,  now it replies:
gene@coyote:/etc$ sshfs -o pi@picnc:/ /sshnet/picnc
missing host
see `sshfs -h' for usage

And that "help" screen is worthless, zero examples.  The man page is
better.

And the pi was just rebooted after 46 days, again no difference, sshfs
can't find the host with both hands.  So what do I check next?

Thanks Alan.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)