Andreas Tille <andr...@an3as.eu> writes:
> On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 09:22:35PM +0200, Ole Streicher wrote:
> Hmmmm,
> but no --udd option for the /usr/share/blends-dev/blend-gen-control
> call.  How are you triggering the UDD option at your side?

Inside of blend-gen-control, see
https://salsa.debian.org/blends-team/blends/commit/dc6f7bc9.patch :

if 'GENCONTROL_OPTS' in os.environ:
    opts = parser.parse_args(os.environ['GENCONTROL_OPTS'].split())
    parser.set_defaults(**opts.__dict__)

> I also need to admit that the issue with libodil0-dev remains:
> It is in Suggests when using --udd and in Recommends without
> UDD.

Harr, they trapped me in the backslash hell. But now I could escape
using even more backslashes. Can you re-check?

> BTW, I invented the debug[1] task to have short tasks featuring only the
> critical parts in the tasks.  I'd recommend to add libodil0-dev there
> and may be you add some logging feature with more verbose debug output.

Would probably be good. The problem is however the UDD content is a
moving target, and so that one provides may change over time.

Cheers

Ole