great to have the help.  check out boot-floppies cvs (see instructions at
cvs.debian.org, and the archive of this list for problems if any.).

Look at the file boot-floppies/todo once checked out.

as well as fixing (and adding to if you find more problems) bugs at :
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=boot-floppies&archive=no

I don't know about anyone else but I still haven't gotten a full install
including a reboot into the new system.  We are close to that, it might even
work, haven't tried in about a week, it would be really great to see.

What arch are you? i386?  The tree should at least build on i386 at the moment,
probably some other archs too/

David