Hi!

About this stuff, the guys at 194.98.93.142 seem to be accesing some stuff
of this spanish site, and the apache placeholder has put them in our way, I
have replied to them in the message sent also to the list that debian has
nothing to do with that machine (atlas.brainstorm.fr) and that they should
contact brainstorm.fr. Right now I have sent the spanish guy more info taken
from the RIPE whois and also standard whois about this IP and domain, I have
also explained why the debian name apeared on that page, I had forgotten all
this on the first message :-)

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net