http://http.us.debian.org/debian/dists/potato/main/disks-i386/current/images-1.44/idepci/>

i really don't understand what that directory contains...i used rawrite to
create a disk from the driver-1.bin, but it wasn't detected when i "inserted
floppy" for installing a promise ultra ata 100 controller.

as for: http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/install

its in czech or some eastern european language...why its the default
language for debian is not clear to me.