Thank you for your proposal.

In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
 on "Wed, 23 May 2001 22:06:33 -0400",
 with "Re: termwrap again",
  Joey Hess <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> A package for such a small file seems like overkill. How about I put it
> in base-config and whoever we find who understands how it works (You, or
> if not you, I contemplate looking up the original author in the cvs
> logs..) can just maintain it from there. Everyone has commits to
> base-config cvs after all.

Hey, I've just uploaded the package for termwrap before reading this mail ;)
But I agree with you, base-config is perfect for us.  I don't want to maintain
such a little single script only package.

I'll ask the removal of termwrap after the new base-config is installed.

 (Or, if the new base-config comes very soon, it may be enough just
  to remove it from Incoming of ftp-master.)

Regards.
--
  Taketoshi Sano: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>