Package: boot-floppies
Version: 2.4.3

I am using a serial console, on hppa.  When deboostrap is installing
the debs, I get text scrolling up my screen like this:

        Unpacking ppp (from .../archives/ppp_2.4.1-1_hppa.deb) ...
                                                                  Selecting previously
deselected package sysklogd.
                                   Unpacking sysklogd (from
.../sysklogd_1.4.1-2_hppa.deb) ...
              Selecting previously deselected package tasksel.
                                                              Unpacking tasksel (from
.../tasksel_1.1-1_hppa.deb) ...

Apart from looking a mess, this has the effect of scrolling any
dialog boxes off the top of the screen.

I havn't tried a woody install on a graphical console, so I
don't know where the text goes in that case.

Richard