Christian T. Steigies ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> debs should be in /archive/debian/download/cache/archives/ (off my head)
> unless you edited your config. I never managed to get them downloaded there,
> so I copied them over there by hand (maybe I was not patient enough, but I
> did not want to experiment more being behind a slow link at home).

Sorry, I should have meantioned I _DID_ try that.. as well as putting
them in /archive/debian/local and /archive/debian/Incoming (this files
in my previous post in updates/ were copied there by the scripts from
/archive/debian/local). I also am behind a dog slow link, hence why I
have packages in those directories... Any ideas?

TIA,
Ron