Thu, Jun 14, 2001 at 11:36:16PM -0700 wrote:

> Proposed revisions for Chapter 2, System Requirements attached.

Hi Chris,

I took a look at the changes and they look good, my only question is :

Why take the following out?  I think it should stay.

-There are, however, some limitations in our boot floppy set with
-respect to supported hardware.  Some Linux-supported platforms might
-not be directly supported by our boot floppies.  If this is the case,
-you may have to create a custom rescue disk (see <ref
-id="rescue-replace-kernel">), or investigate network installations.
-    <p>
 Rather than attempting to describe all the different hardware
 configurations which are supported for &arch-title;, this section
 contains general information and pointers to where additional