I propose to add the following paragraph below the links to installation
images on the D-I project page and on the lenny D-I page.

I am currently writing the info for the installation guide. I'll send the
draft text for that for review when I have it ready.

Comments?

If any of the hardware in your system requires <strong>firmware</strong> to
be loaded with the device driver, you can use this
tarball of common firmware packages</a>.
Note that this tarball only contains selected firmware packages. If the
firmware you need is not included, try the non-free section of the archive.
See the Installation Guide for information on how to use the tarball.

Cheers,
FJP