Quoting Ian Campbell ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
> On Wed, 2008-11-26 at 21:19 +1100, Aníbal Monsalve Salazar wrote:
> > There will be a Debian Installer Meeting on Saturday 29 November at
> > 20:00 UTC.
>
> Are these meetings minuted anywhere? (by which I probably mean are the
> IRC logs available)

In the past they were...

We revived meetings only very recently after a big gap since September
2007.

I can grab back the logs of the last two meetings we had, still. Will
try to do that.

.../...

Almost done. However, the very last meeting was noisy because of quite
rude exchanges and discussions inside the team. They were made in
public, so theoretically qualify for being published. However, I think
that everybody has the "right to forget and be forgotten" and I would
like to have the involved people opinion about the following options:

- publish Nov. 11th meeting log entirely
- remove the flaming it contains, taking the risk of making things a
little bit harder to follow
- not publish the meeting log