On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 11:24:26PM -0500, Jean-Marc Ranger wrote:
> The only thing I can think of is that I selected the "this system only"
> initrd generation option.  Is there a way to change this without fully
> reinstalling ?

Use the rescue mode of the debian-installer, then use the shell inside
the target to issue the following:
  # rm /etc/initramfs-tools/conf.d/driver-policy
  # update-initramfs -k all -u

This will revert to the "most" setting for driver inclusion.

Cheers,
--
Jérémy Bobbio                        .''`.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                    : :Ⓐ  :  # apt-get install anarchism