On Tuesday 23 February 2010, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> I has been informated that tomorrow (02/24/2010) a new kernel with ABI 3
> will be uploaded. In front of that, I've asked to ftp-masters to ignore
> the package I uploaded today.

Why? It makes no difference at all for D-I if the ABI is different.
Let's just go ahead with the current kernel and update to 3 (or 4 or
whatever) later.

It will take some time for ABI 3 to be built everywhere anyway. And it may
give us a chance to fix issues that are discovered with an upload now.

Let's move forward and not delay unnecessarily. Why throw away a perfectly
good upload?