On Sat, 2011-10-01 at 22:59 +0200, Robert Millan wrote:
> 2011/10/1 Adam D. Barratt <a...@adam-barratt.org.uk>:
> >>
> >> Uploaded.
> >
> > Flagged for acceptance at the next dinstall; thanks.
>
> Thank you.  Btw, how do we go about propagating this to kfreebsd-kernel-di-*?

If there are changes which need propagating to the udebs - which isn't
always the case, as evidenced by the fact that the last build was
against 8.1+dfsg-7.1 - someone from -boot needs to upload both source
packages; it looks like Aurelien has done that in the past.

If the aim is to do that for 6.0.3 then those uploads need to happen
within the next day, or they'll miss the cut-off.

Regards,

Adam