Hi,

On Sun, 2012-03-11 at 14:55 -0300, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> I'd like to propose following timeline for alpha1 of installer:

Thanks for this.

>   * until 03/14 get all translation-only changed udebs uploaded
>   * until 03/14 get pending fixes commited uploaded
>   * on 03/17 try to get the packages migrated to testing

Are there any non-installer-specific packages on that list that either
haven't been uploaded yet, or have non-small changes that haven't been
in unstable for very long?

Does this also imply a new kernel upload to fix the mips* ext3-modules
issue?  (r18812 in kernel SVN)

Regards,

Adam