Alejandro Alcántar, le Fri 16 Nov 2012 20:19:41 -0700, a écrit :
>     “
>     3.5.1.1. Lossless Repartitioning When Starting From DOS, Win-32 or OS/2
>
>     One of the most common installations is onto a system that already
>     contains DOS (including Windows 3.1), Win32 (such as Windows 95,
>     98, Me, NT, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 7), or OS/2, and it is desired
>     to put Debian onto the same disk without destroying the previous
>     system. Note that the installer supports resizing of FAT and NTFS
>     filesystems as used by DOS and Windows. Simply start the installer
>     and when you get to the partitioning step, select the option for
>     Manual partitioning, select the partition to resize, and specify
>     its new size. So in most cases you should not need to use the
>     method described below.
>     ”
>
> suggested for  "debian grafical installer" ,  i dont care about program on  "
> *.EXE " or use MS-Dos.

The text pasted above doesn't talk about .exe, it talks about an
existing windows system.

> i try  on  "manual patitioning" and i don found "resize". only  delete
> partition  and others...

Which kind of partition was this?  I've Tried again, one of the first
items after selecting a partition is "Resize the partition", it worked
for a FAT16, a FAT32, an ntfs, a swap, an ext2, and an ext4 partition.

> considering that the vast majority of beginner desktop users share  debian
> with
> window$ they (we) can not foud resize tool

It just worked for me. If it doesn't for you then there's a bug, it has
to be investigated, but you need to provide more precise information for
us to be able to investigate.

Samuel