Hi folks!

(Including debian-devel@ to let people know where we stand.)

I'm happy to report we're getting closer to a first release candidate
for the Debian Installer. I've still got a few packages on my radar,
but the list has been steadily shrinking during the last week.

That basically boils down to:
 - busybox vs. setupcon: #606395 (console keymap in g-i)
 - cdebconf: Info message position (comments welcome): #696699;
   apparently that one didn't reach the list when I submitted it,
   bounced today.
 - grub-installer: install from USB issues.
 - manual: needs an upload after a few more patches are reviewed.
 - qcontrol: #696815 (armhf addition, via t-p-u).
 - yaboot-installer: needs review+upload

I'm currently awaiting feedback on the first two; the third one needs
some code changes and I'm going to work on it right now; qcontrol can
be handled by Ian/release team; yaboot-installer wants somebody to
look at it, will do once I'm done with grub-installer unless somebody
beats me to it.

If you see other things you want to get fixed, now is the time to
mention them (by mailing -boot@).

Release team, here's a fourth list of unblock(-udeb)s. Still no need
for urgents since there's some more work to do. :)

### blindly trusting Samuel
unblock brltty/4.4-7
unblock-udeb brltty/4.4-7

### add preseeding support for keyboard-configuration/xkb-keymap
unblock console-setup/1.89
unblock-udeb console-setup/1.89

### fix for #679327
unblock debconf/1.5.49

### l10n + unrelated-hopefully-harmless better support for crossbuilding
unblock eject/2.1.5+deb1+cvs20081104-13
unblock-udeb eject/2.1.5+deb1+cvs20081104-13

### fix for #694156 (= workaround for #696773)
unblock finish-install/2.41
unblock-udeb finish-install/2.41

### l10n
unblock lvmcfg/1.29
unblock-udeb lvmcfg/1.29

### bits of l10n and tiny improvement merged from Ubuntu
unblock partman-partitioning/90
unblock-udeb partman-partitioning/90

### bug fix for #695908, and a test suite addition, which helped
### confirm the first iteration of the patches was buggy and the
### second one a bit less:
unblock preseed/1.57
unblock-udeb preseed/1.57

### l10n