Have you tried installing from DVD 9.1.0. and after the installation and
standard reboot just abruptly shut down the computer? When the computer loses
power suddenly (when there is a blackout for example), the computer won't start
again. If you cannot do that or do not have time I will format everything once
again as soon as I have some time and send you the errors.

Marco

10. Aug 2017 17:22 by st...@einval.com: