Processing commands for cont...@bugs.debian.org:

> retitle 863815 System installed on a USB stick fails to boot: GRUB config
> hardcodes the install-time device name (e.g. root=/dev/sdc1) instead of a UUID
Bug #863815 [debian-installer] When installed in USB stick, grub configuration
use device name instead of uuid
Changed Bug title to 'System installed on a USB stick fails to boot: GRUB
config hardcodes the install-time device name (e.g. root=/dev/sdc1) instead of
a UUID' from 'When installed in USB stick, grub configuration use device name
instead of uuid'.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

863815: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=863815