Paul Gevers <elb...@debian.org> (2018-05-16):
> Hi Luca,
>
> On 16-05-18 13:33, Luca Falavigna wrote:
> >> The autopkgtest of debomatic in testing is apparently already broken¹
> >> without the new debootstrap for reasons unclear to me. As a result it
> >> isn't blocking migration anymore².
> >
> > This is due to #898738.
>
> Thanks for picking this up, but why then didn't it fail with debootstrap
> 1.0.97¹ as the bug suggests that version had the same issue.
>
> Paul
>
> ¹
> https://ci.debian.net/data/autopkgtest/testing/amd64/d/debomatic/225422/log.gz

Sorry but I can't immediately figure out what are the operations tried
by the step generating that error message:

    ERROR: Failed creating unstable-amd64-debomatic

Also, displaying actual errors when they happen would be better than
hiding them?

Cheers,
--
Cyril Brulebois (k...@debian.org)            <https://debamax.com/>