Control: reassign -1 kdelibs-bin

Cyril Brulebois <k...@debian.org> wrote:
> I don't see any hit for nepomuk in tasksel, so I suppose that should be
> reassigned to some kde package.

In the meantime (more than 3 years later), nepomuk-core-runtime and
nepomuk-core-data have been removed from the archive, thus this bug is probably
no longer relevant.
Reassigning to kdelibs-bin nevertheless.
(Sorry, if this is not the correct package.)

Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwans...@mailbox.org>
PGP-Finterprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076