I've let this slip off my radar since, and it's not gone away.

I'm seeing this problem really obviously with live installations now,
as I've just been testing them with Secure Boot.

Hoping to play with this more in the next few days...

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                st...@einval.com
Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.