Control: tags -1 + confirmed

On 2019-08-14 09:17, Simon McVittie wrote:
glib2.0 in stretch has some minor security vulnerabilities for which
the security team have declined to issue DSAs: the most recent is also
pending review as a buster update (#933535) and the others were already
fixed before the buster release. I've prepared a backport of the fixes,
which is very similar to the delta between jessie and jessie-lts.

I have done some basic testing of this proposed update in a GNOME virtual
machine, but I no longer have physical access to any stretch desktops
that are in real use (the only stretch machines I'm responsible for
will be upgraded to buster when I next get physical access to them)
so additional testing by stretch users would be welcome, particularly
by users of GTK-based desktops like GNOME and XFCE. Test binaries are
available here: https://people.debian.org/~smcv/201908/

As with #933535, glib2.0 builds udebs for the graphical installer, so this
will need a d-i ack.

Looks OK from an SRM perspective; thanks. Tagging so it shows up in the right place in the BTS.

Regards,

Adam